Tuesday, January 3, 2012

...being the opposite of adults

...so children, actually. 

Sorry I haven't been around for a few days, but I was recovering from the crazy fun I had on New Years Eve and now I'm frantically doing all of the school work I should have been doing for a while now. I'd love to stick around and chat but the thirty minute break I planned to take turned into two hours of roaming through facebook and tumblr and now I'm never going to finish. 
Welcome back to school.
But before I go, here's the playlist I think I might have mentioned sometime last week.  Or maybe I didn't.  Or maybe it doesn't matter because here it is either way.

1. Domino -Jesse J
2. Always Where I Need To Be – The Kooks
3. Lights – Ellie Goulding
4. Opposite Of Adults – Chiddy Bang
5. We Found Love (feat. Calvin Harris) – Rihanna
6. Your Biggest Mistake – Ellie Goulding
7. Good Feeling – Flo Rida
8. Naive – The Kooks
9. Without You (feat. Usher) – David Guetta & Usher
10. Crazy Beautiful Life – Ke$ha
11. Yeah 3X – Chris Brown
12. Little Secrets – Passion Pit
13. Animal – Neon Trees

Well, there it is.  I have to say, it's a pretty awesome mix.  I plan to keep playing it over and over again until I get so sick of the songs that I'll have to make a new mix for you guys. 
Until then, enjoy.
And try not to forget the fun you had during winter break too fast. : )

your personal DJane, bringing you the hottest mixes when I feel like it,
-Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment